Please select from the bullet points below to see the policy information
Terms and Conditions of use of this site
Users and Advertisers on www.thejobshop.com.au ( “Users” and "Advertisers") agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
TheJobShop.com.au is a web site owned by Adco Holdings Pty Ltd Trading as The Job Shop (ABN 21097414910) (The Job Shop).
(1) The Job Shop does not make any representation whatsoever about any Advertiser (other than The Job Shop) on the site. Users and Advertisers of thejobshop.com.au must satisfy themselves as to the suitability of any agency, candidate, employer , job, project, or resume found directly or indirectly through this website.
(2) As a condition of using any services supplied by The Job Shop, and other Advertisers must comply with the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 and all anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation.
(3) Users and Advertisers agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by or accessed from the Site in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of Australia, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
(4) The Job Shop reserves the right to either reject or remove any job posting, listing, or resume from its site for any reason whatsoever, including any advertisement or listing that is in breach of any law.
(5) Advertisers agree to indemnify The Job Shop , its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by as a result of the listing or proposed listing by an advertiser on The Job Shop or any related site.
(6) The Job Shop provides no warranty to Advertisers that services available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. The Job Shop agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any disruptions to or a denial of access to its Site will be remedied as quickly as possible.
(7) The Job Shop will use its reasonable endeavours to post all advertisements and listings submitted by Users and Advertisers in the format submitted to and in accordance with the instructions of the User or Advertiser. The Job Shop makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements and listings it has agreed to post to the site however, The Job Shop accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that Users and Advertisers check their listings for errors as soon as they are placed on the The Job Shop.
(8) The Job Shop may, at its discretion and without further cost or notice to the User or Advertiser, partner with or syndicate Job or Resume data to other third party organisations employment sites. Details of any partner or syndicate employment sites will always be listed on the The Job Shop web site.
(9) Users and Advertisers must not post any advertisement, listing, or any information relating to pyramid schemes. Users and Advertisers also agree not to ask or require any Job Seeker to pay a fee or any money whatsoever to apply for any job advertised on the The Job Shop website.
(10) Users and Advertisers agree not to use any feature of The Job Shop to send unsolicited emails, to any person or business for any reason. Legitimate communication tools provided within The Job Shop for the purpose of communicating with Employers and Job Seekers are the exception to this rule.
(11) Users and Advertisers posting Jobs, Freelance Projects, Resumes, or Freelance Projects must post information that is accurate, truthful, and honest. Job and Freelance Project postings must be posted only for Jobs and Projects that are current and legitimate at the time of posting. Job and Project postings on The Job Shop must be removed as soon as the positions are filled or for any reason no longer current.
(12) Advertisers must ensure that all advertisements posted on The Job Shop comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct in all applicable States and Territories of Australia.
(13) Advertisers agree to keep The Job Shop, its officers, employees and agents fully indemnified against any actual or contingent costs, expenses, charges, damages or liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person or entity against The Job Shop as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, regulation, by-law, ordinance or code of conduct or such other actions or claims brought as a consequence of your posting appearing on .
(14) Advertisers may not assign or transfer any rights and obligations pursuant to this agreement to any other person or entity without The Job Shop’s prior written approval. Approval will not be unreasonably withheld.
(15) Advertisers agree that The Job Shop retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the goods and services provided to you by The Job Shop .
(16) Users and Advertisers accept that The Job Shop cannot and does not screen, vet, or QA all job postings and resumes posted on the site. We do the best we can to ensure a high level of quality and accuracy but The Job Shop is not responsible for the validity or accuracy of information contained in these postings. The Job Shop will not be liable for any loss, costs, damages or loss of profits sustained as a consequence of any User or Advertiser employing or engaging any person sourced through The Job Shop , or any job, contract, project, or freelance work sourced through The Job Shop .
(17) The Job Shop cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to the User or Advertiser that files available on or emailed through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious or harmful code. The Job Shop will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a programme or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
(18) Users and Advertisers agree to comply with the National Privacy Principles set out under the Privacy Amendment (Private Section) Act 2000.
(19) Access to the names and contact details of job seekers in the resume database is available only to approved The Job Shop Advertisers who have registered and paid for access to the resume database.
(20) Advertisers may access and use the information stored on the candidate resume database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates for current or forthcoming job vacancies. Advertisers must not use a job seeker’s resume or contact details for any purpose other than to help that person find a job. Breach of this clause may result in the Advertiser’s The Job Shop membership being cancelled.
(21) Advertisers agree that The Job Shop may, for the purposes of assessing an Advertiser’s commercial credit application, obtain from either a credit reporting agency or other credit providers, personal credit information about the Advertiser and/or its directors or a consumer credit report about the Advertiser from a credit reporting agency for the purposes of collecting overdue payments relating to commercial credit owed by the Advertiser.
(22) Advertisers agree not to post any information in any Job or Project listing that is misleading, dishonest or known to be incorrect.
(23) Job Seekers posting resumes must ensure that their Resume is posted to the correct categories, the correct locations, and that all other information is correct and accurate.
(24) Advertisers posting Jobs must ensure that advertisements are posted to the appropriate categories and location, and that all other information is correct and accurate.
(25) The Job Shop reserves the right to edit, re-categorise, change or update a Job or Resume, at any time. This is generally done to correct mistakes or omissions made by the User or Advertiser.
(26) "Work from home" or "Business Opportunity" advertisements are allowed only under the following conditions: (i) The business must be based in Australia, (ii) Opportunities must not require any up front fee or payments of any kind (iii) The exact nature of the opportunity must be clearly specified in the ad. Vague descriptions or links to vague web sites are definitely not allowed. Any job or project listings that we think breaches these conditions may be removed at any time without warning or notification.
(27) This agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australia. Users and Advertisers irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Western Australia, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
Refunds on credit card payments will be made at the discretion of management.
Once you have completed your order and paid for the account, we will forward you a tax invoice via email.