No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Admin - Customer Service Officer
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||31047||Location||WA - Regional|
|Duration||1 month +||Suburb||Kununurra|
|Industry||Administration||Direction||3500 kms North East of Perth|
|Hours per week||38 ($Local Government Award - Level 3)|
Shire of Wyndham and East Kimberley are seeking a Customer Service Officer for a temporary contract to start as soon as possible. See below information regarding the role.
Reporting to the Coordinator Finance and Customer Services, this role is responsible for assisting with the overall operation of the Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley Kununurra Administration Office through the provision of efficient and effective customer service.
The Customer Service Officer is primarily responsible for:
- Providing the first point of contact for customers via telephone and in person;
- Responding to telephone and counter enquiries and when necessary referring
enquiries to relevant Officers;
- Processing and receipting money;
- Reconciling daily takings to cash receipting reports;
- Preparing and processing daily banking;
- Providing assistance with record keeping systems including the recording and
distribution of incoming and outgoing mail;
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER - KUNUNURRA
- Preparing and filing correspondence and reports as required;
- Ensuring compliance with the State Records Act 2000 by making sure corporate documents are recorded in the Shire’s Record Management System;
- Fulfilling duty of care requirements at all times as legislated by taking reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions; and
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Coordinator Finance and Customer Services and/or line management within known skills, knowledge and capabilities.
- Demonstrated customer service skills with experience in a similar position including cash handling and reception;
- Developed written and verbal communication skills that result in effective and appropriate communication with a broad range of people internal and external to the Shire;
- Developed time management skills including the ability to plan and manage individual workloads, prioritise tasks, achieve set and agreed performance outcomes and service standards, meet deadlines and the capability to work independently; and
- Proven experience in the use of Microsoft Office products, with good attention to detail.
- 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Experience using IT Vision SynergySoft; and
- Previous experience in Local Government.
To apply please register at www.thejobshop.com.au and include 2 current referees.