No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
10 position(s) | 6 Sep 2021 - Ongoing
|Job #||31039||Location||NT - Darwin|
|Hours per week||38 ($Award)|
We are seeking 10 people for cleaning working with a well established cleaning company in the Northern Territory. This role will be based in Katherine, NT and is a full time position for the successful candidates.These positions are due to commence end August/early September 2021.
You will be responsible for the provision of cleaning services to ensure clients premises are cleaned as per the site schedule and specifications.
- Adhere to the Direction, Competence, Opportunity and Motivation (D-COM) principles
- Sweeping and mopping of hard floors
- Vacuuming of carpeted floors
- Dusting of all surfaces (damp wiping)
- Cleaning of windows and doors both internal and external
- Complete clean of toilet areas
- Complete clean of kitchen areas
- Spot cleaning of all wall surfaces
- Removal of cobwebs
- Collection and removal of rubbish
- Cleaning of stainless steel of lifts, balustrades etc.
- Damp wipe clean of furniture and fittings
- Telephone Cleaning Wiping and sweeping under and around seats and tabletops
- Operating handheld powered equipment such as vacuum cleaners and polishers
- Any cleaning as required, to maintain a high level of cleaning
- Understand and comply with quality, safety, health and environmental policies.
- Follow written instructions, verbal direction and procedures to perform work.
- Challenge any instructions that you believe places any one or the environment at risk.
- Take personal responsibility to protect the health and safety of people or the environment.
Selection criteria: Essential
- Appropriate interpersonal and oral skills.
- Knowledge and experience with commercial cleaning procedures and practices preferred
- Ability to work without supervision and as a team member.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and protocols.
You will work at least 38hrs/ week. Hourly pay rate of $21.71/hour is in line with Level 1 Cleaning Services Award 2020.
Apply online or on our website www.thejobshop.com.au