No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
HR Support Officer
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||31034||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Administration||Direction||3500 kms North East of Perth|
|Hours per week||20 ($27.56)|
Shire Wyndham-East Kimberley is seeking an experienced administrator for a part time role working 20 hours/week in Kununurra.
Reporting to the Manager Human Resources, this role is responsible for maintaining administration requirements in a timely and efficient manner for the Human Resources department. Previous experience in Local Government is desirable. This is a Level 3 position with a pay rate of $27.56/hour.
The Human Resources Support Officer is primarily responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate records in accordance with the Shire’s Record Keeping Plan and the State Record Act 2000, including undertaking archiving activities;
- Keeping Human Resources office spaces clean, orderly and tidy;
- Assisting with Human Resources related processes (includes Human Resources, Safety and Wellbeing), as per defined processes and/or instruction;
- Carrying out relevant inductions for new employees and/or contractors as required;
- Preparing and administering necessary routine documentation as per current templates;
- Assisting with policy development and implementation;
- Assisting to produce and circulate standard reports;
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries and when necessary referring enquiries to relevant officers;
- Liaising and assisting the Manager Human Resources on a daily basis;
- Fulfilling duty of care requirements at all times as legislated by taking reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions; and
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Manager Human Resources and/or line management within known skills, knowledge and capabilities
For a full Position Description, contact firstname.lastname@example.org