No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Purchasing & Logistics Officer
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||31010||Location||NT - Darwin|
|Industry||Administration||Direction||50 kms south of Darwin|
|Hours per week||40 ($tba)|
Seeking an experienced Purchasing & Logistics Officer for an expanding aquaculture farm close to Humpty Doo.
· General knowledge of finance administration and sound record keeping skills.
· Demonstrated strong and accurate Excel skills.
· Well-developed computer skills, including ability to learn and implement new software packages and systems.
· Well-developed respectful communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide support and training for team growth and outcomes.
· Demonstrated initiative, problem solving and analytical skills. A “can-do” attitude.
· Demonstrated ability to work safely and effectively while unsupervised and as a team member.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain a positive and enthusiastic approach.
· Demonstrated attention to detail, organisational skills and ability to follow precise written and verbal instructions and procedures.
· Well-developed ability to interact with colleagues in a positive, courteous, and respectful manner.
· Punctual and reliable approach to work hours, and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Ability and willingness to remain flexible to constant improvements and provide positive input to development and change.
To APPLY register at www.thejobshop.com.au providing an up-to-date resume and 2 recent work referees