No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Housekeeping Supervisor - Kununurra
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30997||Location||WA - Regional|
|Duration||8 months +||Suburb||Kununurra|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||800 km from Darwin|
|Hours per week||30+ ($24.12)|
A local 4-star resort in Kununurra, WA is looking for Housekeeping Supervisor to join their team, up to 20 hours per week. Starting late January and ongoing for minimum of 8 months.
Tasks include the daily cleaning of bathrooms, making beds, cleaning floors and other duties as required to a high standard of cleanliness and presentation.
Attention to detail is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- COVID Hygiene Cert AHA WA
- Current driver’s Licence
- Senior First Aid Cert preferred by not required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the safe and efficient operation of commercial and domestic laundry equipment.
- Staff training and performance management
- Staff rostering
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Decision making skills
You will be self-motivated with an excellent work ethic, be able to take instructions, speak fluent English, have excellent personal presentation, and work well in a team.
Shifts are early morning starts and will usually be between 4 and 6 hours per shift.
Wages are $24.12 per hour, with overtime paid as per the Hospitality Award.
This is a great opportunity to work and experience The Kimberley and save some money.
Please register at www.thejobshop.com.au with your Resume and 2 references