No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Manager for Coastal Caravan Park - North West WA
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30853||Location||WA - Regional|
|Duration||Permanent||Suburb||Port Hedland Area|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||1500kms North of Perth|
|Hours per week||40-50 ($salary)|
A Caravan Park in the North-West of WA (1500kms North of Perth) with 40 short stay accommodation units are on the search for an enthusiastic Manager to join their team for a live-in role. Duties include are not limited to
- Administering all aspects day to day activities within the 70 bay Caravan Park and 30 accommodation units
- Manage Chef and kitchen staff to deliver 30 meals per day
- Manage online reservation system and ordering of supplies
- Oversee and manage cleaning & support staff (4-5 backpackers and grey nomads)
- Early notification of repair and maintenance report of site
- Undertake networking with business, leisure touring groups and local associations and organizations to secure business
- Maintain active social media presence whilst being able to explore other marketing opportunities
Responsibilities and duties will vary depending on circumstances and the tourism season.
- RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol)
- Current Police Clearance
- First Aid Certificate
Hospitality and online booking exposure is highly regarded with proven ability to meet set monthly KPI’s.
Attractive salary on offer, plus superannuation, meals and accommodation included as part of the package. Due to the nature of the industry, it is essential that applicants understand this is not a standard 9-5 role.
How to apply
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter directly to Tia Webb email@example.com or call Tia on 08 9228 1457 for further information.