No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30788||Location||NT - Regional|
|Industry||Agriculture||Direction||200 kms south of Darwin|
|Hours per week||50 ($award)|
A reliable and experienced Irrigation Assistant is required for the installation and ongoing maintenance of our client’s massive pressurised drip irrigation system.
Reporting to the Irrigation Managers, the Irrigation Assistant will be instructed on the day to day running and maintenance of the irrigation systems including flushing, tape fixing, channel maintenance, assisting with fertigation and in some areas bore maintenance.
The successful candidate will have a hand on approach to work and display leadership potential.
Knowledge and skill Essential:
- Background in agriculture/forestry/horticulture
- Basic mechanical abilities
- Demonstrate developed leadership and communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Current C - class driver’s license
- Tractor operation experience
- Ability to carry out duties safely in accordance with OHS regulations
- Experience in pressurised drip irrigation systems
- Experience in bore systems and related infrastructure
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
This is a permanent position so you need to be an Australian Resident.
Please register on line at www.thejobshop.com.au