No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30748||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Trades||Direction||800km from Darwin|
|Hours per week||38 ($Above Award)|
Local Kununurra Company seeking an experienced and enthusiastic candidate to assist with Workshop operations.
The Mechanic will work alongside the existing Workshop staff to maintain and repair the company fleet of plantation machinery and vehicles, in the Ord River irrigation Area.
The role will be mainly focused on maintaining the vehicle fleet however there will be maintenance assistance required on a wide range of forestry/farming machinery and implements.
The role will be required to work around a 38 hour week, including Saturday work in the peak operational periods.
- Assessing breakdowns for repair
- Troubleshooting faults and issues with machinery
- Maintaining a fleet of vehicles
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on vehicles
- Assist in the repair, maintenance and servicing of machinery and implements
- Operating tractors and other plant equipment
- Compliance with OH & S systems, policies and procedures
- Reporting and associated administration in line with this role
The candidate will be a qualified mechanic, have strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
They will have a previous work history in maintaining a range of vehicles, plant and equipment.
Local knowledge of the ORIA is desirable.
Saturday work will be required
Minimum C class driver’s license
Own tools and transport to and from the worksite essential
Forklift license and HR truck license desirable
This is a full time permanent hourly paid position working on a 38 hour week. Paid above award.
Please apply on line at www.thejobshop.com.au including a current resume and two contactable work related referees.