No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Part-time Administration Assistant
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30726||Location||WA - Regional|
|Hours per week||38 ($Award)|
Our client, a large Sandalwood grower in Kununurra, WA requires a motivated and enthusiastic Part-time Administration Assistant to join their team, with an immediate start for the suitable candidate. The suitable candidate will have extensive computer/Microsoft program skills and a confident approach within the workplace. To be able to work productively unsupervisored and within a team environment.
Based 10km outside of Kununurra the successful applicant will be responsible for assisting in the daily office administration requirements including:
- payroll support
- assisting with the IT and HR functions
- reception duties and providing admin support to the Operations team
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- strong focus on customer service
- extensive computer/Microsoft program skills
- confident ‘can do’ approach within the workplace
- communication skills
- high attention to detail
- have the ability to work under pressure
- demonstrated experience in administration/data processing
Experience in OHS and ISO certification would be a benefit to the candidate. Experience with SAP/Oracle programs or similar will also be desirable.
Any required training for the role, internal and external, will be provided as necessary including strong management support for the position throughout employment.
IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS POSITION TO HAVE:
- A MINIMUM ‘C CLASS LICENCE
- YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORT
- BE AN AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT
- BE ABLE TO COMMIT LONG TERM
The hours will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:30am – 1:30pm.
However working hours can be arranged with the successful applicant and time may be flexible depending on the seasonal work load.
This position will commence on a casual award rate.
Please apply on line at www.thejobshop.com.au including a current resume and two contactable work related referees.