No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Station Hand - Northern Territory
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30519||Location||NT - Darwin|
|Duration||3 Months +||Suburb||KATHERINE|
|Industry||Agriculture||Direction||South of Darwin|
|Hours per week||38 ($Award ($140 - $150 per day))|
A cattle station near Adelaide River is looking for an hard working and motivated individual with previous outdoors/labouring experience.
Duties will include:
- Fencing and farm maintance
- General farm duties
- Working with livestock, cows, horses and cats
- Moving wieners and cattle around
Applicants must have:
- Manual Drivers Licence and own transport
- Good English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to learn and adapt from others
Pay rate is $140-$150 per day and you will also be living on the cattle station with meals and shared accommodation provided. You should have a very good level of physical fitness and be able to work outdoors in hot and humid conditions.
This job will count for visa extension for people on 417 and 462 visas!