No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Food & Beverage Supervisor - Newman
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30434||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||1300kms North East of Perth|
|Hours per week||38 ($salary)|
A hotel in Newman is in search for Food & Beverage Supervisor for a 6+ month position.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Restaurant operations
- Room Service operations
- Functions operations
- Bar operations
- Training Facilitator to F & B Service staff
- Knowledge of TimeTarget system to ensure authorisation of shifts and changes of roster
Applicants should have:
- Experience in training, managing and facilitating Food and Beverage staff
- Full knowledge of POS and cashiering procedures including restaurant reservations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management and supervisory skills
- Pevious experience in similar roles with proven results
Accommodation and meals will be provided on-site. Applicants must be prepared to relocate to Newman.
This exciting opportunity would suit an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with function experience highly regarded. The flexibility to work on rotating roster including weekends and nights is essential.