No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Cattle Station Hands - March 2020
2 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30423||Location||WA - Regional|
|Duration||3 months||Suburb||Marble Bar|
|Industry||Agriculture||Direction||1600kms North of Perth|
|Hours per week||50 ($weekly)|
Starting March 2020, a 250,000 hectare family-owned & run cattle station in the Pilbara area of Western Australia requires two general Station Hands for roughly 3 months work.
Main duties will include:
- Fencing and general maintenance
- Preparation for mustering and some mustering (not a full season)
- Setting up stock camp and cattle yards
Ideal applicants will have the following skills:
- Mechanical skills/knowledge - a trade qualification would be an advantage
- Farming background or good general hands-on practical abilities
- Livestock experience
- Ability to ride an off-road motorbike
- Steady, organized, neat and tidy approach to work
- Driver's license
- Excellent communication
Weekly pay is $750/week for 5.5 days of work. Staff generally work 10 hours each day but must be willing to be flexible. All meals and accommodation are included on the station for free.
This is a friendly, fun crew and place to work. The station is located only 100kms from the northern coast, so outside of work there is plenty of opportunity to explore!
These positions will qualify as visa extension.