No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Allrounder for NT Roadhouse - January 2020
1 position(s) | 11 Jan 2020 - 4-6 months +
|Job #||30336||Location||NT - Regional|
|Duration||4-6 months +||Suburb||Northern Territory|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||WA / NT border|
|Hours per week||38 - 48 ($25.08)|
Starting January 11th 2020, a popular remote roadhouse on the border of WA / NT is looking for an Allrounder to join their team for a long-term position (minimum 4-6 months).
Daily duties include:
- Restaurant & bar service
- Kitchenhand duties and cooking
- Cash, EFTPOS and invoice transactions
- Fuel console transactions
- Checking in motel and caravan park guests
- Taking bookings for rooms and cabins for private guests and companies
- Stocking of drinks fridges, cold-rooms, bar cabinets & minimart areas
- Constant communication between Management Team, Chef’s & co-workers
- Cleaning: re-organising and constant tidying of front of house counters, floors, equipment & shelves
- Taking food and catering orders
Applicants should have:
- Exceptional customer service
- Admin/reception experience
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Fluent English
- RSA Certificate (can be obtained)
All new staff members go through a 3 week training period and during this time are paid at $24.36/hour.
Once training is complete, casual pay rates are increased to:
Work hours are 6.30am - 2pm 6 days per week.
Accommodation is provided for $120/week which covers your own single, air-con room and three meals a day. Discounted store items available ie. soft drinks, chocolate, personal items, etc. Great value!
This is a great way to experience the outback and meet a lot of friendly and outgoing people! Outside of work there is plenty do such as go hiking, visit El Questro / The Kimberley, fishing, swimming etc. Most of our previous staff have stayed 6 months or longer!
This job counts towards visa extension for people on a 462 Working Holiday visa. This job DOES NOT count for visa extension for people on a 417 Working Holiday visa.