No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Recruitment Consultant for Agricultural Based Recruitment Agency in Perth
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30253||Location||WA - Perth|
|Hours per week||Full time ($Salary - Above Award with potential for Bonuses)|
The Job Shop has been providing a range of recruitment services to the agriculture and hospitality sectors in regional WA, NT and QLD since 2005. We source permanent and casual staff for the following sectors:
• Broadacre cropping operations
• Mixed farming enterprises
• Pastoral stations
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual for our Perth based branch who has the ability to assist in the day to day operations of the branch through efficient and professional work habits while achieving targets and providing excellent customer service to both clients and candidates. This is a hands-on 360 recruitment role working in a small close-knit team. This role is diverse and varied with the opportunity to add value to the business.
• Daily candidate liaison, including answering the phones and handling walk-ins
• Liaising with clients and growers on a regular basis
• Database and candidate management
• Creating job adverts
• Undertaking research to source candidates for particular roles
• Responding to job applications, screening candidates and arranging interviews
• Reference checks
• Validating and understanding candidate work rights
• General administrative duties
• Assisting with projects as requested
• Assisting with the Seasonal Workers Programme
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Agriculture and recruitment background
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A reliable and consistent work ethic
• Team-player who uses initiative
• Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
The successful candidate will play a vital role as our business continues to expand. This is an exciting, stimulating and very rewarding opportunity with a successful organisation on the move. An attractive salary dependent on experience with performance bonuses will be provided. Sponsorship is also available for the right candidate.
To apply – email your resume with 2 work related referees and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsuccessful candidates will not be notified.