No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
10 position(s) | 11 Nov 2019 - 2-3 weeks
|Job #||30249||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||General Labouring||Direction||0 kms - of|
|Hours per week||Approx 50 hours / week ($24.36)|
We are looking for 10 labourers who are able to work for 2-3 weeks for a client in Katherine NT commencing Monday 11 November 2019.
The role will involve manual handling with the disassembly and removal of shelving, loading onto pellets and general clean up.
The work site is approximately 20 km from the centre of Katherine so own transport is essential.
To be eligible for consideration for these positions you must have the following:
• Proof of identity
• Work rights to work in Australia
• Show licence / passport and have the appropriate Visa
• Own transport and accommodation in Katherine
• General fitness and the ability to do manual handling
• Reliability and punctuality are crucial
• Good work ethic
• Steel capped boots and appropriate work clothing
If you are in Katherine / Darwin and are able to start on Monday 11 November, contact firstname.lastname@example.org – Mobile 0448 101 477