No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Yardsman/Cleaner - Karratha
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30243||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||General Labouring||Direction||Pilbara Area|
|Hours per week||50 ($24.00)|
A commercial cleaning and facility maintenance business in Karratha is looking for a Yardsperson/Cleaner for 6 months work starting immediately.
Your new role
- Soft landscaping including planting, mulching & decorative stone
- Lawn Mowing & Snipping
- General yard tidying and weeding
- Pressure Blasting Commercial vehicles / Commercial premises
- Commercial Cleaning in the mornings and Yard Maintenance mid-morning to afternoon
- Other yard duties and ad hoc tasks as required
What we are looking for
- A love for being outdoors and working in the sunshine
- Must be willing to commit for at least 6 months
- Valid manual drivers licence (essential) and experience driving a trailer (ideal)
- Experience using lawn mowers, whipper snippers and chainsaws
- A great team player
- 'Roll the sleeves up', proactive attitude
- Must be able to handle change and trouble shoot with a cool, calm attitude.
- Great team environment
- Diverse role where no day is the same
- Supportive leadership team
- Further learning and development opportunities
- Proven track record of promoting within, pay rises for diligence and work ethic
- Staff accommodation is available for $145 per week including rent and utilities
You will need to be able to start next week.
You will need steel toed boots and work pants. Other work gear is provided.
This job does count towards the 2nd year visa for 462 WHV holders.