No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Food and Beverage - Duty Supervisor
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30124||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||800 km from Darwin|
|Hours per week||40 ($TBC)|
A centrally located resort in Kununurra popular with local, corporate and leisure guests is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Duty Supervisor for their Food & Beverage department.
The Duty Supervisor will lead, motivate and support staff and assist the F&B Manager in the day to day running of the department including staff management, cash handling, stock control, ordering and ensure a high standard of customer service at the bar and tables.
The successful applicant must have:
- Relevant industry experience in hospitality and/or tourism
- Approved Liquor Manager
- Effective communication and decision making skills
- Desire to contribute to a highly productive team environment
- Excellent personal presentation
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to use email and POS applications
The following attributes are desirable:
- Experience using the MS Office programs
- Senior First aid certificate
- Current C class driver's license
This is a unique chance to work in a region boasting some of the most incredible landscapes in Australia - days off can be quite an adventure with water sports, hiking, fishing, cruises and scenic flights all at your fingertips. This is a long term ongoing position, please apply online at www.thejobshop.com.au with a resume and 2 current work referees.