No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
General Manager - Fuel Supplies
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||30030||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Administration||Direction||800km from Darwin|
|Hours per week||45+ ($neg)|
An independent Australian-owned petrol and convenience company which offers customers premium quality fuels and competitive pricing Australia-wide is looking for a General Manager to run their Kununurra operations.
We are looking for a leader who will take ownership of the Kununurra region and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Distributor business, P&L accountability, Logistics and Sales.
- Oversee overall performance of the business
- Lead a safe and reliable operation
- Assist in the preparation of annual business plans and budgets, considering regional seasonality, economic climates and business direction
- In conjunction with the sales team, develop sales and business development plans
- Optimise road logistics operations
- Partner with customers to develop long-term relationships, generate additional sales, and guide problem resolution discussions
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leadership roles within the fuel or transport industry
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated experience in managing profitable and efficient businesses
- Proven ability to build robust growth business cases
- Experience in the Regional Markets, Transport, Dangerous Goods or Fuel, Oil or Gas industries
- Thorough knowledge of the fuel industry and supplier requirements
- A sound knowledge of safe operating practices in regional fuel distribution
You must also have excellent communication skills, a solid understanding of the industry's best practices and trends and an ability to play an integral role within the Wholesale and Distributors team. It would be advantageous to have experience in machinery maintenance and some mechanical skills.
A competitive salary package is available for the successful applicant based on experience. Please register and apply at www.thejobshop.com.au with your Resume and 2 relevant references.