No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Nursery Leading Hand
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29953||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Agriculture||Direction||3500 kms NE of Perth|
|Hours per week||40 ($29.33)|
Our client, a large Sandalwood grower in Kununurra, WA requires a motivated and enthusiastic Nursery Lead Hand to join their team.
Based 15km outside of Kununurra the Nursery Lead Hand duties will include -
- Responsibility for the safety and supervision of Nursery Workers
- Plant maintenance - including pruning, irrigation duties and other general duties
- Operate specified machinery and plant equipment
- Follow instruction to produce Sandalwood and host seedlings and ensure their optimum growth and survival
- Undertake any necessary training and development
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- confident ‘can do’ approach within the workplace
- communication skills
- high attention to detail
- have the ability to work under pressure
- demonstrated experience in working in a Nursery or the Silviculture industry
IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE A MINIMUM ‘C’ CLASS LICENCE AND YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORT AND BE AN AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Normal hours are 38 per week, there will be overtime hours required depending on the seasonal work load.
Pay rate is on a casual basis under the Silviculture Award depending on level of experience.
Please apply on line at www.thejobshop.com.au including a current resume and two contactable work related referees.