No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Recruitment Consultant for an Agriculture Based Recruitment Business
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29924||Location||NT - Regional|
|Industry||Administration||Direction||300 kms South of Darwin|
|Hours per week||38 ($Salary)|
The Job Shop has provided a range of recruitment services for the agriculture sector in WA, NT and QLD since 2005. We source permanent and casual staff for broadacre cropping operations, mixed farming enterprises, pastoral stations and the horticulture sector.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual for our Katherine office who can help manage the day to day operations (in a hands-on capacity) through efficient and professional work habits, leading by example, achieving targets and developing business. This is a 360 recruitment role which is diverse and varied with the opportunity to add value to the business.
- Creating adverts
- Daily candidate liaison
- Website and database management
- Undertaking research to source candidates for particular roles
- Responding to job applications, screening candidates and arranging interviews
- Validating candidate work rights
- Providing administrative support
- Assisting with projects as requested
- Liaising with clients and growers
Agriculture and recruitment background
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- High integrity, work ethic and capacity
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- A reliable and consistent work ethic
- Team-player who uses initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
The successful candidate will play a vital role as our business continues to expand.
The position is based in Katherine with the requirement to travel to Darwin on occasions as well as the Katherine region as part of the role. This is an exciting, stimulating and very rewarding opportunity with a successful organisation on the move.
An attractive salary inclusive of superannuation, company vehicle and mobile phone with performance bonuses is provided. Sponsorship is also available for the right candidate.
To apply – email your resume with 2 work related referees and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsuccessful candidates will not be notified.