No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Station and Farm Cook Roles
4 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29898||Location||WA - Perth|
|Hours per week||50 ($varies)|
The Job Shop is taking expressions of interest for Station and Farm Cook roles.
These are a fantastic opportunity to have the best Australian farm experience this season
We are looking for people who are capable cooks and can handle preparing meals for between 5 and 15 people daily.
You will need to be able to:
- Cook home style, hearty and filling meals for adults and sometimes children
- Help with home domestic duties such as laundry, making beds and cleaning
- Feeding pets/animals and sometimes some gardening
- Plan meals for a whole week including breakfasts and lunches
- Prepare lunches for harvest and station workers
- Bake sweet treats such as cakes and biscuits
You don't need to be a qualified chef but you do need to be a confident and capable cook. And you must be prepared to help out with other domestic duties.
Applicants will need to have a drivers license.
Pay rates are generally between $550-1000 per week and you'll be well looked after by our clients. Accommodation and meals are provided on the property for either a small fee or for free.
Due to the need to prepare meat based dishes, generally these roles are not suited to vegetarians or vegans.
Most farms are non-smoking work environments as well.