No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Kitchen Manager/Chef for Tavern
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29824||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Cooking||Direction||150kms North of Perth|
|Hours per week||40 ($salary)|
A tavern with a busy bar and restaurant located just an hour drive from Perth requires a Kitchen Manager/Chef to join their team.
This is a permanent live-in role with an immediate start available.
Applicants should have at least 5+ years experience in a commercial cooking role.
- Creative input when it comes to developing menus and dishes
- Health & safety and food safety compliance
- Creating and executing training and development schedules for the kitchen team
- Training and managing a team of 6-12 staff
- Managing and creating kitchen team rosters
- Updating and creating processes and procedures
- Stock control, ordering and wastage management
- Adhering to budgets to maintain food cost margins and staffing requirements
Salary will be negotiated depending on experience, starting at $55,000.
Accomodation is supplied in a single room in the seperate staff quarters for free.
This is a great coastal location which attracts plenty of Perth locals and travellers during peak times. Fantastic role for someone looking to head out of the big city and expand their career.
For more information contact the office on 9228 1457.