No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Front Office Manager
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29818||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||800 km from Darwin|
|Hours per week||40 ($$25+)|
A centrally located resort in Kununurra popular with local, corporate and leisure guests is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Front Office Manager.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the reception including reservations, group tour coordination, tours and gift shop, and ensuring a 'welcome home' hospitality is extended to all guests. The resort has a staff of locals and transient seasonal workers who are committed to excellent and personalised customer service. We are looking for someone who can lead and motivate staff of all skill levels to provide outstanding customer service.
The successful applicant must have:
- Relevant demonstrated industry experience in hospitality and/or tourism
- Good old fashioned common sense
- Effective communication and decision making skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and personal presentation
- Cash handling and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current C class drivers license or equivalent
- Sound computer skills - operate email, word processing, spreadsheets and a POS system.
The following attributes are desirable:
- Approved Managers card WA
- Senior First aid certificate
This is a permanent role with a minimum commitment of 12 months. Wages start at $25.00 p/h depending on experience, with holiday and sick leave accrual.
This is a unique chance to work in a region boasting some of the most incredible landscapes in Australia - days off can be quite an adventure with water sports, hiking, fishing, cruises and scenic flights all at your fingertips.
To APPLY register at www.thejobshop.com.au including your up to date resume and 2 recent work referees.