No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29790||Location||WA - Perth|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||1000kms North of Perth|
|Hours per week||38+ ($70,000.00)|
Located in the stunning Pilbara region of WA and close to Karijini national park our client is looking for an experienced Opertaions Manager for a Permanent role.
This is a salaried permanent position offering a sensational opportunity to work with a fun, friendly and professional team in a booming part of Australia.
Salary for this role is $70,000 plus superannuation.
This family run business has been going strong for 10 years and they take pride in how they look after their staff and customers. With the Newman region growing all the time, this business is looking for an experineced Duty Manager to join the team who understands the hopsitality industry and has the following experinece and skills:
The role will involve
- Being responsible for the day to day operational support of a hospitality venue
- Managing staff across food and drink service, kitchen, cleaning and administration roles.
- Hands on experience working in a hopsitality environment
- Strong customer service skills and a desire to create a positive customer experience
- Cool room managment experience
- Stock control, receiving and ordering as well as stocktake management experience
- Overseeing weekly promotions for the bottleshop
- Liaise with the head chef with regard to regular menu changes
- Relief for barista in the mornings to till in when required
- Some evening and early morning shifts in the bar and cafe
- Reporting to the Managing Director and assist with policy and procedure development
- Assisting with recruitment and training of staff
- Financial reporting and analysis as well as development of system to improve marginal areas of the business
You will need to have your RSA and a duty managers certificate
On site subsidised staff accommodation including one main daily meal provided @ $25/day. One RDO per week. Staff have access to self cooking facilities and will need to prepare their own breakfast and lunch. Staff can order anything off the menu @ 50% discount on non working days.
We are looking for someone who can work independently and understands the demands of hospitality work. This is a happy and friendly team and you'll need to have a great attitude about your work and be willing to work with management to achieve growth and deliver a professional result.