No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Reception / Accommodation Booking Admin
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29779||Location||WA - Perth|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||1000kms North of Perth|
|Hours per week||38+ ($Approx $43K)|
Located in the stunning Pilbara region of WA and close to Karijini national park our client is looking for an experienced Receptionist and Accommodation booking Admin for a Permanent role.
This is a salaried permanent position offering a sensational opportunity to work with a fun, friendly and professional team in a booming part of Australia.
Salary for this role will be $50,000 plus superannuation
This family run business has been going strong for 10 years and they take pride in how they look after their staff and customers. With the Newman region growing all the time, this business is looking for an experienced Receptionist / Accommodation Booking Administrator to join the team who understands the hospitality industry and has the following experience and skills:
You will need to have;
- Good PA and admin skills
- Some social media marketing skills are critical as you will be updating the facebook and socila media accounts with promotions and events
- Experience being responsible for the day to day management of reception
- Hands on experience managing accommodation bookings for guests
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft, Excel and some exposure to MYOB would be ideal
- Strong communication and customer service skills and a genuine sense of enjoyment for their work
- Some light bookkeeping or accounts payable/receivable experience would be highly regarded
You will need to have your RSA and a duty managers certificate
On site subsidised staff accommodation including one main daily meal is provided @ $25/day. One RDO per week. Staff have access to self cooking facilities and will need to prepare their own breakfast and lunch. Staff can order anything off the menu @ 50% discount on non working days.
We are looking for someone who can work independently and understands the demands of hospitality work. This is a happy and friendly team and you'll need to have a great attitude about your work and be willing to work with management to achieve an outstanding customer experience.