Return to search
Saved Jobs

No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.

Forklift Driver / Shed Hand near Perth

1 position(s) | As soon as possible

Job # 29536 Location WA - Regional
Duration 6 months minimum Suburb South West
Industry Agriculture Direction 120kms South of Perth
Hours per week 50   ($18.93)

Job Description:

A vegetable farm 120kms South of Perth requires an experienced forklift driver / shed hand to start as soon as possible.

A 6 month minimum commitment is required for the role.

The role will entail 80% forklift driving to load and unload products and supplies on and off of trucks and move pallets. The remaining 20% of the work will involve assisting with manual duties such as packing or moving boxes in the shed.

Applicants must have:
- Forklift driving experience
- WA Forklift license (or be willing to obtain one)
- Drivers license and car
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good english

Fulltime pay rates are:
Mon-Fri: $18.93/hour
Saturdays: $28.40/hour

Fulltime staff will accrue holiday and sick leave on top of their pay. 

Accommodation can be arranged in the area or staff can find a sharehouse close by in Harvey/Australind. The farm is only a 1.5 hour drive from Perth.

This position will count towards the 2nd year visa for both 417 & 462 WHV holders.

Saved Jobs

No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.