No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Chef for Beachside Tavern
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29488||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Cooking||Direction||150kms North of Perth|
|Hours per week||40 ($salary)|
A tavern with a busy bar and restaurant located just 1.5 hours from Perth requires a Head Chef to join their team.
We are looking for a Head Chef that is both creative and interested in working alongside the team to help lead and inspire thorough communication and planning. Someone that is confident, empathetic and driven to succeed. A person that loves food and flavours and learning more about the aspects of that we aim to showcase.
- Providing inspiring leadership by your ability to lead by example and motivate the team to maintain a consistently high performing and positive work culture
- Creative input when it comes to developing creative menus and dishes
- Health & Safety and Food Safety compliance
- Training, coaching, motivating and managing your team
- Creating and executing training and development schedules for the kitchen team.
- Managing and creating kitchen team rosters.
- Updating and creating processes and procedures.
- Stock control, ordering and wastage management
- Adhering to budgets to maintain food cost margins and staffing requirements.
- A love for food and a desire to enhance the customers dining experience
Salary will be negotiated depending on experience, starting at $55,000. Accommodation can be arranged in town if required.
This is a permanent ongoing and long-term position.