No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Assistant State Lands Officer - Administration
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29485||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Administration||Direction||800km from Darwin|
|Hours per week||38 ($31.27)|
Starting as soon as possible we are looking for an Assistant State Land Officer for a fixed term full time position in Kununurra, WA.
The main responsibilities of this position are -
- General office administration
- Word Processing
- Research and record management
- Support the timely organisation and delivery of crown land administration projects
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding the progress of projects
To be succesful in this role it is essential to have -
- Drivers licence
- Previous administration experience
- Any previous experience in titles/planning/mapping/GIS would be advantageous
This is a fixed term position until 20th November 2019. Normal hours are Monday - Friday, 7.5 hours a day with a 30 minute lunch. Pay rate is $31.27 per hour.
To apply please register at www.thejobshop.com.au with your Resume and 2 current work related references. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.