No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Nanny / Housekeeper / Farmhand - Kununurra, WA
1 position(s) | 27 May 2019 - 6 months
|Job #||29311||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Au pair/Childcare/Teaching||Direction||Kununurra, WA|
|Hours per week||38 ($23.70)|
Starting on Monday 27th May, we are seeking an honest and reliable Nanny/Housekeeper/Farm Hand for a Watermelon and Pumpkin farm in Kununurra.
This position will entail:
- Looking after 3 boys (6, 4 and 2)(6 year old at school)(4 year old 50% at school)(feeding, playing, reading etc)
- Cleaning and General house duties (House, Office and sheds, washing)
- Cooking and Baking
- Shopping in town
- General help on farm (clean up shed, help set up shed, packing produce, this will count towards the second year visa)
- Possible night time babysitting
You will be required to speak German to the children and so strong German language skills are essential.
Applicants must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous childcare experience and must enjoy children: provide love and care, reading books, playing etc
- Drivers licence
- Ability to organise yourself everyday (time management skills)
- Flexible attitude and willingness to take on any job.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivation and the ability to work independently
Pay rate is $23.70 per hour. This is a casual position with about 8-9 hours per day, 6am start, 5-6 days per week, roughly 38 hours per week.
We are looking for a minimum commitment of 6 months. A bonus $1 p/h worked will be paid at the end of the 6 months.
This is not a live-in job, but there are accommodation options in town and the family can give you use of a car to get to and from the farm each day.
This job will count for visa extension for people on a 417/462 visa.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced childcare worker who wants to experience life in The Kimberley. We always receive great feedback from our staff who work for this family.