No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Forester - Kununurra WA
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29296||Location||WA - Regional|
|Hours per week||38 ($TBC)|
A local Sandalwood company are seeking a reliable and enthusiastic candidate to join their Operations team.
The Operations Forester will be directly involved in the silvicultural practices, inventory and plantation health monitoring within the Ord River Irrigation Area, in Kununurra Western Australia.
- Ensure all chemicals used comply with legislation
- Pruning Operations
- Pest and Disease Monitoring
- Oversee the Inventory
- Assist Research & Development in Operation’s Trial
- Assist with soil assessments
- Assist with Fire Management
- Be involved in contract and contractor management
- Compliance with OH & S systems, policies and procedures
- Reporting and associated administration in line with this role
You should have previous work history in the forestry industry and have demonstrated ability with silviculture practices and inventory planning. Local knowledge of the ORIA is desirable.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE A MINIMUM ‘C’ CLASS DRIVERS LICENCE AND ARE AN AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT
This is a permanent salaried position with an attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate.
Please apply on line at www.thejobshop.com.au including your resume with at two recent contactable work related referees.