No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Operations Assistant - Administration
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29295||Location||WA - Regional|
|Hours per week||38 ($TBC)|
Our client, a large Sandalwood grower in Kununurra, WA requires a motivated and enthusiastic Operations Assistant to join their team.
Based 10km outside of Kununurra the successful applicant will be responsible for the daily office administration requirements including:
- payroll support
- assisting with the IT and HR functions
- reception duties and providing admin support to the Operations team
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- strong focus on customer service
- extensive computer/Microsoft program skills
- confident ‘can do’ approach within the workplace
- communication skills
- high attention to detail
- have the ability to work under pressure
- demonstrated experience in administration/data processing
Experience in OHS and ISO certification would be a benefit to the candidate. Experience with SAP/Oracle programs or similar will also be desirable.
Any required training for the role, internal and external, will be provided as necessary including strong management support for the position throughout employment.
IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE A MINIMUM ‘C’ CLASS LICENCE AND YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORT AND ARE AN AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The hours will be Monday to Friday between 7am – 3pm however, can be flexible depending on the seasonal work load.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Please apply on line at www.thejobshop.com.au including a current resume and two contactable work related referees.