No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29294||Location||WA - Regional|
|Hours per week||38 ($TBC)|
Our client, a large Sandalwood grower in Kununurra, WA are seeking a reliable and enthusiastic candidate to lead their Irrigation Team.
The Irrigation Manager will co-ordinate, manage and schedule all water requirements involved with both flood and pressurised drip irrigation systems throughout Sandalwood plantations in the Ord River Irrigation Area.
- Management of pressurised irrigation systems
- Management, scheduling and running flood irrigation
- Managing, training and co-ordinating irrigation staff, this includes contractor management
- Compliance with OH & S systems, policies and procedures
- Reporting and associated administration in line with this role
To be successful you should demonstrate:
- strong communication and planning skills
- previous work history in managing water in the farming/horticulture industry
- demonstrated management ability with staff and operations
- local knowledge of the ORIA is desirable.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE A MINIMUM 'C' CLASS DRIVERS LICENCE AND ARE AN AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT
This is a permanent salaried position with an attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate.
Please apply at www.thejobshop.com.au including an up-to-date resume with at least two current work related references.