No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||29293||Location||WA - Regional|
|Hours per week||38 ($TBC)|
Our client, a large Sandalwood grower in Kununurra, WA are seeking a reliable and enthusiastic candidate to join our Research and Development team.
The R&D Officer will be directly involved in the planning and running of trials conducted in silviculture, tree breeding and all other aspects of Indian sandalwood growth.
- Assessment of trials, data recording and statistical evaluation
- Assistance in running the R&D nursery
- Pest and Disease Monitoring
- Propagation and grafting
- Laboratory propagation
- Compliance with OH & S systems, policies and procedures
- Reporting and associated administration in line with this role
To be successful in your application you will need:
- tertiary qualifications in horticulture,agriculture or associated fields
- a demonstrated ability with silviculture practices and data management
- tolerance of the climate and ability to work unsupervised is essential
- local knowledge of the ORIA is desirable
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE A MINIMUM 'C' CLASS DRIVERS LICENCE AND ARE AN AUSTRALIAN RESIDIENT
This is a permanant position and an attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Please apply on line at www.thejobshop.com.au including a current resume and two contactable work related referees.