No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Maintenance Fitter - Kununurra
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||28993||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Trades||Direction||800km from Darwin|
|Hours per week||40 ($30-32)|
Our client is the worlds leading specialist Sandalwood supplier, with over 7,600 hectares of Indian sandalwood established in the Tropics of Northern Australia.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Fitter to join the team in the Processing Plant.
Based in Kununurra in North Western Australia the successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in fabrication, plant and equipment maintenance, be self-motivated, adaptable and have a practical and innovative approach to the workplace.
Reporting to the Maintenance and Project Manager, the Maintenance Fitter will be responsible for maintaining processing equipment to high operational standards and manufacturer specifications. Responsibilities will include overseeing use of consumables, fabrication, construction and repair work for machinery and infrastructures within the processing centre.
Knowledge and skills
- Formal Qualification and Experience in fabrication, construction and/ or maintenance
- Forklift Licence
- Mechanically minded
- Comprehensive communication skills
- Current C – class driver’s license
- Comprehensive time management and organisational skills
- Ability to carry out duties safely in accordance with OHS regulations
- Experience with installing automated equipment
- Elevated Work Platform Licence
- Experience in completing projects
- Production and processing knowledge
- Occupational or Remote First Aid
This role will commence as a casual position with the potential to become permanant.
To apply please register at www.thejobshop.com.au with your Resume and 2 current work related references.