No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Nanny/Housekeeper for Farm - Kununurra, WA
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||28970||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Agriculture||Direction||15km North of Kununurra|
|Hours per week||38 ($23.66)|
Starting as soon as possible a family run farm near Kununurra (Northwest WA) are looking for an Experienced Nanny/Housekeeper to help care for their three children - 4yrs, 2yrs and 5 months.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Care of three young children
- Organisation of activities and games
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning (house, worker's amenities, lunch area, shed & office)
- Picking and/or packing of produce may be required at times
Applicants for this role must have the following experience and abilities:
- Previous experience working with young children
- Be able to cook simple meals
- Good attention to detail and cleanliness
- Creative, energetic attitude, willing to take on any task
- Be Non-smoking
- Have a valid drivers license and own vehicle
- Excellent English
Flexibility is a must in this role as no two days are ever the same on a farm. Pay rate is $23.66/hour and work will be an average of 35-40 hours per week.
To be succesful in this role we require a minimum 6 month commitment.
No accommodation is available on the farm - this is not a live-in job, so you will need to source your own accommodation in Kununurra. There are plenty of options in hostels, caravan parks, sharehouses, etc.
There may be some farm work duties that will count towards visa days for those on 417/462 visas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced childcare worker who wants to experience life in The Kimberley.