No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Chef de Partie for Kimberley Resort - Kununurra, WA
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||28821||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Cooking||Direction||800 km from Darwin|
|Hours per week||40 ($Fixed term contract)|
A popular resort in Kununurra, WA requires an experienced Chef de Partie to work a varied roster across breakfast, lunch and dinner shifts.
The resort has high quality menus which showcase premium local ingredients catering for tour groups, as well as an a la carte menu catering to both tourists and locals.
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for contributing to the efficient and profitable functioning of the kitchen.
To be succesful in the role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills -
- Prepare a variety of food styles in a commercial kitchen
- Maintain a high level of food preperation
- Manage stock rotation and safe food handling practices
- Work independantly and as part of a multi-cultural team
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Time management and decision making
Pay rate will depend on experience and is on a full-time basis -
- Cooks can expect $20.92/hr weekdays, $26.15 Saturdays and $35.56 Sundays.
- Qualified chefs will be on $24.04/hr weekdays, $30.05 Saturdays and $40.87 Sundays.
This is a full time fixed term contract until 31st Oct 2019 with the option to become permanant for the right candidate.
Accommodation is not provided, but there are plenty of options in town - caravan parks, hostels, sharehouses, etc.
This is a fantastic job for an experienced cook or chef who would like to be based in the Kimberley. The weather is beautiful and there is lots to do outside of work such as hiking, swimming, fishing, camping etc.
This role will count for visa extension for people on a 462 Work and Holiday visa.