No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Food and Beverage - Shift Supervisor
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||28820||Location||WA - Regional|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||800 km from Darwin|
|Hours per week||40 ($$23+)|
A centrally located resort in Kununurra popular with local, corporate and leisure guests is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated front of house Shift Supervisor for their Food & Beverage department.
The shift supervisor will lead, motivate and support staff and assist the F&B Manager in the day to day running of the department including staff management, running the pass and ensuring a high standard of customer service at the bar and tables.
The successful applicant must have :
- Relevant industry experience in hospitality and/or tourism
- Approved Managers card WA
- Effective communication and decision making skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent personal presentation
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to use email and POS applications
The following attributes are desirable:
- Experience using the MS Office programs
- Senior First aid certificate
- Current C class drivers license or equivalent
This is a fixed term contract until 31st Oct 2019 with the possibility to become a permanat role for the right candidate. Wages start at $23.00 p/h with overtime rates paid accordingly and holiday and sick leave accrual.
This is a unique chance to work in a region boasting some of the most incredible landscapes in Australia - days off can be quite an adventure with water sports, hiking, fishing, cruises and scenic flights all at your fingertips.
To APPLY register at www.thejobshop.com.au including your up to date resume and 2 recent work referees.