No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Pond Operations Assistant
1 position(s) | 17 Dec 2018 - Ongoing
|Job #||28696||Location||NT - Darwin|
|Industry||Agriculture||Direction||50 ks from Darwin|
|Hours per week||40 ($25.15)|
Starting as soon as possible, we are seeking a fish pond operations assistant to work on site at a rapidly expanding aquaculture farm close to Humpty Doo (50kms South of Darwin).
The role will involve observing the pond activity and recording data daily for the management team.
You must be able to :
- Work outdoors and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate excellent observation skills
- Record data quickly and accurately
- Pay attention to detail
- Demonstrate good computer skills
The suitable candidate must :
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have your own transport
- Be willing and able to work additional hours as required
Previous aquaculture experience would be advantageous. An induction will take place on the farm before the role commences.
Normal working hours will be from Monday - Friday. Accommodation will not be provided however there are options closeby.
To APPLY register at www.thejobshop.com.au providing your up to date resume and 1 recent work referee.