No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Maintenance Position - Fish Farm, NT
1 position(s) | 26 Nov 2018 - Temp - Perm
|Job #||28554||Location||NT - Darwin|
|Duration||Temp - Perm||Suburb||Humpty Doo|
|Industry||Agriculture||Direction||50 ks from Darwin|
|Hours per week||40+ ($Neg.)|
Starting Monday 26 November or as soon as possible, we are seeking a farmhand with strong mechanical aptitude to assist in the day-to-day operations of a rapidly expanding fish farm close to Humpty Doo (approx 60kms south of Darwin).
You will be required to undertake general farm duties and conduct regular maintenance and repairs of paddle wheels and equipment. Paddle wheels are responsible for regulating oxygen levels in production ponds containing fish and it is crucial they regularly maintained. You will need to be physically fit, self-motivated, and have a generally positive attitude.
Suitable applicants should be able to demonstrate -
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude / Industry experience with farm machinery
- Be self-motivated and take initiative Be reliable, committed and accountable
- Possess a Driver’s license and their own transport
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Show competence and high skill level in their work at hand
Preference will be given to applicants who have -
- Test & Tag qualifications (240 & 3 Phase)
- Restricted Electrical Ticket or Trade Qualification
- Mechanical or Diesel Fitter Trade qualification
- HR License
- Own Tools - the workshop is supported by many specialist tools
Roster will be 4 days on 3 days off including some weekend work.
To APPLY register at www.thejobshop.com.au including your up to date resume and a recent referee or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org