No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Maintenance Person for Caravan Park
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||28366||Location||WA - Regional|
|Duration||6 months+||Suburb||Port Hedland Area|
|Industry||Trades||Direction||1700kms North of Perth|
|Hours per week||45+ ($25-30/hour)|
A large tourist park on the northwest coast of Western Australia requires an experienced maintenance person for ongoing work.
The park consists of 140 camp sites and 88 rooms. This role requires a minimum 6 month commitment but has potential to be a long-term role for the right person.
- Maintenance and repair on 3 generators
- Assisting with water treatment and plumbing systems
- Repair work for accommodation units such as fixing doors, repairing broken furniture, fixing leaky taps/shower heads/hot water systems, minor air conditioning and television repairs, etc.
- Modifying/building structures for landscaping and infrastructure improvements including laying concrete, re-roofing, and painting
- Cleaning the 2 chemical dump points
- Testing and topping up pool chemical levels
- General landscaping duties such as mowing lawns, whipper snipping, pruning trees etc.
- Keeping stock of all tools and maintenance goods required and ordering through suppliers or manager when needed
- Any other maintenance work that might come up
This is truly a role for a jack-of-all trades and preference will be strongly given to people with trade qualifications in either plumbing, electrics, carpentry or mechanics/engineering.
The remuneration package for this role includes:
- Pay rate between $25-30/hour (depending on experience)
- Accommodation and meals for free
This is a beautiful spot right on the coast and outside of work there is plenty of opportunity for fishing, hiking, swimming, birdwatching, etc. Our last maintenance person has been in the role for over a year and has really enjoyed the experience and lifestyle.