No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Nanny / Housekeeper / Farmhand - Kununurra, WA
1 position(s) | 15 Oct 2018 - 3 months
|Job #||28157||Location||WA - Regional|
|Hours per week||38 ($23.66)|
Our Client is seeking an honest and reliable Nanny/Housekeeper/Farm Hand on their Watermelon and Pumpkin farm in Kununurra to start on 15th October until 21st Dec.
This position will entail:
- Looking after 3 boys (5, 3 and 1 years old) (feeding, playing, and reading etc)
- Cleaning and General house duties (House, Office and sheds, washing)
- Cooking and Baking
- Shopping in town
- General help on farm (clean up shed, help set up shed, packing produce, this will count towards the second year visa)
- Possible night time babysitting
You will be required to speak German to the children and so strong German language skills are required.
Applicants must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous childcare experience with young children
- Drivers licence
- Ability to organise yourself everyday (time management skills)
- Flexible attitude and willingness to take on any job
Pay rate is $23.66/hour and work will be 38 hours per week. This is not a live-in job, but there are accommodation options in town and the family can give you use of a car to get to and from the farm each day.
This job will count for visa extension for people on a 417/462 visa.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced childcare worker who wants to experience life in The Kimberley. We always receive great feedback from our staff who work for this family.