No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||27851||Location||NT - Regional|
|Industry||Agriculture||Direction||40 ks from darwin|
|Hours per week||45 ($Salary)|
Our client is a leading mango producer and packer based at Berry Springs, approx 40 ks from Darwin.
They operate three separate farms as well as a very busy mango packing operation for their own fruit and that of other growers.
We are searching for a very versatile individual who can play a key role with the packing operations during the mango harvest period (August- November) and then work on the production side of operations when packing is completed.
This is an excellent role for someone who possesses a wide range of skills looking for a varied, permanent position.
Specific Packing Shed tasks include;
- Responsibility of product specifications
- Manage inventory control and tracking systems
- Chep pallet account operation
- Receive and unload consumables
- Reconcile against supplier record
- Maintain stock levels
- Forklift operation
- despatch and receival
- Supervise the packing shed stock distributors
- Maintain levels of consumables in packing shed
- Assist supervisors maintain grading/packing quality control Farm roles include
- Operate machinery for a variety of tasks, spraying, mulching, pruning.
- Monitoring irrigation systems and fertigation processes
- Maintaining machinery and equipment
Assist farm manager with other farming tasks Specific skills and experience required include;
- Excellent communication and organisational qualities
- Logistics and warehouse type experience
- Competent computer operation skills
- Quality control experience
- Extensive Forklift operation experience
- Machinery operation and maintenance background
- Salary in the range of $60-$80k pa