No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Permanent Logistics Officer
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||27688||Location||QLD - Brisbane|
|Hours per week||40 ($Salary)|
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the logistics officer is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow or product across the supply chain.
Working for a leading mango producer the role is based in Brisbane, with travel to the NT and North Queensland during the harvest season.
With a strong attention to detail focus the Logistics officer will be responsible for:
• Liaising with transport providers and pack-shed managers to ensure stock is dispatched from packing sheds in a timely fashion
• Managing daily supply of produce to match customer orders
• Supporting the Export Manager with logistics and paperwork as required
• Supporting the Logistics Manager with purchasing and delivery of season consumables
• Supply Chain reporting as required
We are seeking a professional and passionate person who is excited by a dynamic and exciting work place.
A negotiable salary package is available for suitable candidates based on experience in the range of $75,000-$110,000