No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Cleaner - Kununurra, WA
1 position(s) | 1 Jan 1970 - 4 months
|Job #||27584||Location||WA - Regional|
|Hours per week||40 ($22.86)|
Our Client is seeking an honest and reliable Cleaner for their farm and related properties around Kununurra.
This position will entail:
- Cleaning domestic house, commercial offices and farm equipment
- Washing, ironing and possible meal preperation
- Monitor and report any domestic repairs and replacements
- Commuting to different locations
- General help on farm (clean up shed, help set up shed, packing produce, this will count towards the second year visa)
Applicants must have the following skills and experience:
- Cleaning experience is preferred but not essential
- Drivers licence and own car essential
- Ability to organise yourself everyday (time management skills)
- Flexible attitude, self-motivated, enthusiastic with the ability to work independantly
Pay rate is $22.86/hour and work will be 38 hours per week, with an hourly bonus paid if you stay for 5 months. Working hours and times are flexible. This is not a live-in job, but there are accommodation options in town.
This job will count for visa extension for people on a 417 or 462 working holiday visa.
This is a fantastic opportunity to experience life in The Kimberley. We always receive great feedback from our staff who work for this family.