No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Accounts/Admin Officer for Resort - Kakadu National Park
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||27454||Location||NT - Regional|
|Duration||6 months +||Suburb||2.5 hours from Darwin|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||Kakadu National Park, NT|
|Hours per week||45 ($25-30)|
A unique property set in the lush surroundings of Kakadu National Park requires an experienced Accounts/Admin Officer. This position is available with an immediate start and we are looking for someone to fill this position for a minimum of 6 months.
The resort is just a 2.5 hour drive from Darwin and offers 129 rooms for guests, a shop, fuel station, bar and restaurant, swimming pool, tennis court, walking track and camp/caravan facilities.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring invoices and sending to head office
- Raising invoices for group bookings
- High level of data entry
- Weekly rostering
- Petty cash and banking
- Assisting with timesheet and payroll processes
- Various administrative duties
- Occasional front of house duties ie. answering phones and greeting guests
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working in a similar role within a Hotel or Hospitality environment - remotely preferred
- Accounts payable/receivable knowledge
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to work under pressure at times and meet deadlines
- General knowledge of mathematics and accounting principles
This is a live-in role with single accommodation supplied in your own room with a bathroom. Meals are also provided for $87/week. Staff work a 6 day week and there's plenty of hours available with a competitive hourly rate on offer.
This time of the year there is plenty of opportunity for staff to go on seasonal tours and explore the surrounding areas on their days off.