No jobs. Saved jobs will appear here.
Waitperson for Pub - Port Hedland
1 position(s) | As soon as possible
|Job #||27441||Location||WA - Regional|
|Duration||6 months||Suburb||Port Hedland|
|Industry||Hospitality||Direction||1600kms North of Perth|
|Hours per week||38 ($24.41)|
A lively pub in the Port Hedland area requires a Waitpreson for their restaurant department starting as soon as possible. We prefer someone who can commit a full 6 months.
Duties for this role include:
- Taking food orders and running food
- Providing the best customer service and checking on meals
- Daily odd jobs such as filling the sauce bottles, cleaning cutlery, salt & peppers, wiping down menus etc.
- Liaising with the chefs with new ideas for specials
- Working with management to move the kitchen forward
Applicants must have 1-2 years experience working in a similar restaurant / hospitality role. Supervisory experience strongly preferred. Fluent English and a bubbly personaility are essential.
Pay rates are:
Minimum 38 hours every week, so you can save heaps of cash!
Accommodation provided in own room in staff house for $120/week and there's a grocery store close by to buy your food.
This job counts towards visa extension for people on a 462 Working Holiday visa. This job DOES NOT count for visa extension for people on a 417 Working Holiday visa (UK, Germany, Ireland, etc). Double check your visa before applying if you are looking for visa extension work. If you have questions about what jobs count for visa extension, check out this blog post