What we represent and the service we provide
The Job Shop is a member of the RCSA, the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association of Australia, and we pride ourselves on adhering to the association’s professional code of conduct.In March 2016, The Job Shop was granted ISO 9001 certification. This is an internationally recognised Quality Management System that ensures quality standards are applied to our business.
We have four offices in Perth, Kununurra,Katherine and Darwin and have five full time staff who specialise in sourcing and screening candidates as follows;
- Every candidate is interviewed and assessed
- They are reference checked
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
- Only candidates who match your vacancy's criteria and are fully verified by our staff are then forwarded for your consideration.
How do I place a vacancy?
- Call 08 9228 1457 (Perth), 08 9168 1500 (Kununurra),r 08 89710938 (Katherine) or 08 8941 4785 ( Darwin) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Vacancy Form.
- On receipt of your completed vacancy form, we will create a vacancy on our system and start sourcing and screening candidates.
- Suitable applicants are forwarded to you and you make the final decision.
- We offer an iron clad guarantee. If they don't stay you wont pay.